Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Thank You

Hi Friends and Stampers,

I am going to upload this in two min or less, lol.  I will be back later with the list of products I used from Loves Rubberstamps

 


 

Late for work, lol.

Holly

Wow, I made it work on time, lol.   List of ingredients:

Happy Harvest 6X6 doodlebug paper
MFT - Thankful Leaves
MFT - Die-Namics - Fall Leaves
MFT - Sentiment Strips 2
MFT - Die-Namics Dizzy Doily
MFT - Die-Namics Circle Stax 1
Memento Ink: Rich Cocoa, Morocco, Lady Bug, Tangelo, Canteloupe, New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves. Tuxedo Black.

I stamped the image in VersaMark and used gold embossing powder, heat set and then sponged the colors on. 

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Holly. The leaves are beautifully and I love the design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Jodi Collins said...

SO pretty! LOVE the leaves and the doily!!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Holly. The leaves are such beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous leaves Holly and stunning colors!! WOW! HUGS :)

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! I really love these Fall leaves with the hint of bling! Such pretty colors too!

Anonymous said...

Holly --- this is a fabulous autumnal beauty!! I love the rich colors & the super fun DP !! :))

yyam said...

Really pretty!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Holly. I really love the doily die and colors.

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Holly. I really love the doily die and colors.