Friday, January 3, 2020

Christmas Cards 2019










I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holly-Days, and a Great start to their New Year! 

The Simon Says Gnome dies were a craze this year and I was no exception, I had to get in on it as well. I started making these and adding the mini action wobblers and before I knew it, I had all my Christmas cards made......but I still wanted to make little gnomes, so I decided to make them as tags as well. 



I Love each and every one of them. 

I also made some Stampin up and Moose cards. 

The Thursday before Christmas, we all came down with the crud. The boys bounced back and Joe and I had it for the long haul. We finally went to the doctors this week. I have Pneumonia and Joe has a Sinus infection. Happy New Year! The good news is that we are on the mend now. 

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. 

Holly 


2 comments:

Danni said...

These are all great! I love the gnome ones! My die should be arriving soon!! can't wait to create with that gnome!

wannabcre8tive said...

I loved seeing all of your Christmas cars, Holly. They are all really cute. I especially appreciate you posting your gnome cards. Nice design and papers. I got that die and have not used it yet. I needed the inspiration. Have a great week. Hugs.