Monday, April 2, 2012

A Pampered Bunny is a Hoppy Bunny

I made this for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Contest, as well as for the Card Patterns Sketch 159 challenge.

The MFT's Guest Design Challenge was a theme, "Do the Bunny Hop". It was to be interpreted anyway we wanted. Well, A Pampered Bunny is a Hoppy Bunny, so I decided the Easter Bunny would start there. Nice and relaxed prior to all those basket shipments, lol.

Loved working with this sketch, it is so great to find sketches for a baseline pattern to go by. This sketch left plenty of room for my image and I loved adding flowers on the side.

Paper: S.U. River Rock and Pink Pirouette, off brand cream colored. MME Be Happy.

Dies: Flower, oval, floral (flourish) and border are all Die-namics from MFT's.
Pearls: I colored these pearls with a Copic Marker, they are S.U. brand and color up very easily.
Ink: Memento Black and Copics.
Ribbon: is Seam Binding that I colored with TH distress old photo.

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally adorable Holly!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Colleen Dietrich said...

OMG, cutest bunny ever!!

Christina said...

Cute! Your coloring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!