Thursday, July 30, 2020

Sam the Snowman

Stamps - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Inkadinkado
MFT Grand Holiday Greeetings
MFT Die-Namics - Snow Drifts
Copic Markers
Paper - Lawn Fawn Snow Day
Trinity Stamps Crystal Rhinestone Mix


Hi Friends,

Here is the second card I made tonight. I needed to use my snowman from this stamp set! Is his name Sam the Snowman? I googled it and that is what it says, lol. I made the scene with a scrap of paper left over from the paper pack - really seriously running low on this, but I am so proud of myself for not hoarding it. I stamped the sentiment in the snow hills. Then I stamped, colored, and fussy cut Sam the Snowman out and adhered him to the scene. 

I am entering this in the Build Your Stash Blog Hop. My third and final card. I just love this Facebook group, it has really got me motivated to make up my Christmas cards. Which is so great because I really do not enjoy myself as much when the pressure to perform is on. 

Thank you for looking in on me and my blog. As most of you know, we were broken into and my camera was stolen. It is one thing that has not been replaced. I think the phone takes well enough pictures but I need to find an easel holder for my phone. But I am not going to let that stop me now, lol.  

I hope you are well and stay safe!

Holly 

3 comments:

Claire said...

He is just too cute
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Love this!!! I had no idea he had a name, thanks! Love this set and your card is darling!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Adorable card, Holly! Loving the colors on this one!