Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I Thought it was Candy!

 

The Rubber Cafe - Santa's Workshop
Doodlbug - Here Comes Santa Clause


Hi Friends,

Welcom to day 5 of the BYSHC Hop. I hope you are all having a great time hopping along seeing everyone's Holiday cards. 

For today's card, I am inking up this cute elf from Santa's Workshop set from The Rubber Cafe. I purchased this stamp set years ago at a stamp expo. In one of my re-organization sessions, I misplaced it. That December I had an idea and wanted to use this image. I looked high and low and could not find it anywhere. I finally found it last year and put it in it's rightful place. So I am finally inking it up, although I can't remember what idea it was that I had, lol. It may come to me though and then you better believe I will get it out again. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 

Holly 



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! Another fun card. I love this image. it is so funny. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great design and your coloring is amazing. Just a darling card. Love it!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Love this card full of Christmas colors and the mischievous elf!! I need to check out The Rubber Cafe! Thanks for sharing!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Hahaha!! Super cute card, Holly! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas Hop!