Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Peas on Earth

 

The Ink Blot Shop - Peas on Earth


Hi Friends, 

Day 6 of the BYSHC Hop!  OMGosh I love this stamp set! I first saw it years ago and when I went to buy it, it had sold out. Fast forward to today, I finally did buy it and I am just now inking it up. Those little peas are so adorable with their little hats! I popped them up on foam but wouldn't it be great if they made action wobblers small enough for these tiny images? lol. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Holly 



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! Very cute. I agree, wobblers would be fun.
Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Migdalia said...

Such an ADORABLE card!! I absolutely love it!!❤️
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great colors and patterns. Just a wonderful card! Thanks for playing in the BYSHC Hop!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my goodness... such a cute card, Holly!! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas hop!