Friday, April 30, 2021

Kitsch Deer

 

Avery elle - Kitch Christmas
Doodlebug - North Pole 


Hi Friends, 

Welcome to day 8 and the last day of the Build Your Stash Holiday Card Hop!  Today I am inking up these cute deer. When I first saw them, I had to have them. I popped the one in front on foam. They are so adorable! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I had so much fun this week. Thank  you to Crystal for putting this blog hop together so we could all play and not only build our stash, but use the images in our stash. This was the perfect opportunity. 

Holly 



5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! I can see why you wanted these deer. They are adorable. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Holly, I love those deer and your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us all week at BYSHC hop! It was such a fun party!!

Claire said...

A gorgeous card

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great patterns, design, images, and coloring. Just a darling card. Thanks for playing in the BYSHC Hop!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such an adorable and sweet card, Holly! Thanks for playing along with the Spring into Christmas hop!