Saturday, July 24, 2021

Merry Little Christmas

 

Stampin Up Coming Home - stamps
Stampin Up Home Together - dies
Stampin Up Trimming The Town - paper
My Favorite Things Secret Santa - Sentiment
Stampin Up Misti Moonlight paper and ink
Martha Stewart Snowflake - Punch



Hi Friends,

It's time to Build Your Stash Holiday with the Cardmakers Hop! I totally did not see this one coming so I am already a day late (and a dollar short, lol). I went through my Pinterest pins looking for inspiration and it did not disappoint. I saw this card and remembered that I did have everything I needed to make it. I'm super excited to break open this stamp set, dies, and the super matchy paper. I'm not even sure which holiday catalog this set was in, but I'm pretty sure they are now retired. I usually see something that sparks joy, I buy it, and then it sits on the shelf waiting for inspiration to come. I love it that the dies cut out the homes in the paper, as well as the trees. 

It's so great to build the Christmas card stash up, so come December I will have plenty of them made ahead of time. I hope you can join us in making some cards and linking them ..... and of course, hopping along. 

I hope everyone is well and healthy, 

Holly 



3 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful scene card, Holly! I'm so glad you got to play along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just an amazing scene you created! Love the soft colors. It's a wonderful card.

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love the beautiful winter scene you created! Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps