Thursday, July 29, 2021

Let it Snow

 

Stampin Up - New items


Hi Friends,

I'm not going to lie, all I did was assemble this card together. My very talented Demo came up with the design and used all her new goodies from the new holiday mini catalog. I absolutely love this card. I never think to buy the ribbon you know, and it just finishes up the cards so nicely. 

I hope you are having fun hopping withthe Christmas in July Build your stash holiday cardmakers hop

Thanks for checking in on me,

Holly 





4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your elegant card! Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Migdalia said...

This is so pretty!
Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow! Stunning card, Holly! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is a gorgeous card. Decided to look you up, I had not seen you around in a while. Hope you are doing well and still making fabulous cards.