Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Sending Warm Christmas wishes

 

Stampin Up Rustic Retreat stamps





Hi Friends,

I pulled out another stamp set I purchased but had never seen ink, Rustric Retreat. I actually loved the sample from the catalog and will still keep it out to make one of those, but I also thought this would make an excellent Christmas card. Love the cozy scene. 

I hope you are enjoying the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers hop. I have enjoyed creating these cards and just taking the time to relax to do something I love. Plus it will be super helpful come December to have these!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. 

Holly 

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!! I love the cozy scene too!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! I love the clean design of your card. Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Sweet rustic card, Holly! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!