Friday, July 30, 2021

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

 

Stampin Up - New Items



Hi Friends,

Yippee, we made it! A whole week of Christmas in July! Brought to us by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Hop.  I have had so much fun making cards to post along with the hop. A BIG thank you to Crystal for organizing this hop for all of us! 

Well you guessed it. I did not come up with this design, it is the work of my ever so talented Demo. In my defense, I am in the middle of working 10 days in a row. So there is nothing creative happening in my brain right now, lol. But I did assemble the card, so that counts, lol. This is actually a gift card holder and will come in very handy at Christmas time. I love that I have a few more cards to add to the Christmas card stash. 

Thank you for checking in on me. 

Holly 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Wonderful Christmas gift card holder/card! Great idea.
Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. This is an adorable gift card holder. I'm glad you were able to find some time to participate in the hop even though you are working so much. Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Another beautiful card, Holly! I'm so glad you've been able to play along and add more cards to Christmas card stash!! Thanks for joining in the fun!