Sunday, July 25, 2021

Hearts Come Home

 


Stampin Up Coming Home - stamps
Stampin Up Home Together - dies
Stampin Up Trimming The Town - paper
My Favorite Things Secret Santa - Sentiment
Stampin Up Misti Moonlight paper


Hi Friends,

I made a card with this set yesterday and I wanted to make another.  I saw this card and changed a few things, but I really loved the design. I cut the homes out of the designer paper and popped them up with dementionals. I stamped, colored and cut the little car, as well as the wreath. I love the little VW bug car, it might have been the main attraction to this set, but I've had so much fun cutting out the homes in the paper, that I have hardly used the stamps. Sometimes I just don't feel like coloring, so this worked out perfect. 

I hope you can join along in building your stash for the cardmaking holiday hop.  Christmas in July is the best!

Thank you, 

Holly 




4 comments:

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Wonderful scene and patterns! Love it!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh, another beautiful scene card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

Migdalia said...

LOVE this card!! Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! I really love the scene you created and the patterns used. Great take on the inspiration card.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps