Monday, April 26, 2021

Sweetest Season

 

Sweetest Time - Stampin Up
Sweetest Border Dies - Stampin up


Hi Friends,

Welcome to day 4 of the BYSHC Hop. Today I am using a cute quick and simple stamp and die combo from Stampin Up. I love these candy cane images. I had to run this die through my big shot a few times to get them to cut completely but I find that is the case with a lot of intricit dies. I saw a video by Narelle and decided to make one for myself. Interesting enough, her sentiment was one stamp, mine came with individual words.....thank God for my Misti! I'm not sure I could have managed that one without it, lol. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Holly 



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Stopping by from the Spring into Christmas 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!
I love your project for the hop! I love the candy cane die cuts. Thank you for the inspiration

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Great design. Just a darling card. Thanks for playing in the hop!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Pretty card, Holly! Such a fun die! Thanks for playing with the Spring into Christmas hop!