Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Coffee Party



Hi Friends and Crafters,

I hope you are having a great time with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2019! I am super excited to be able to participate this time and every day!!! 

OMGosh I do love Birdie Brown (Torico) illustrations and was so happy when she joined the My Favorite Things Team a while back. Every single image is a squeal moment for me, but I do love the whimsical images the best. So for this card, I used her Sweater Weather on Safari images. I colored them up with my Copics, which I am so sorry I didn't write them down to be able to give you a list. For the background, I used Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Paper. I sponged on Distress Ink in Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron (all available on Amazon and other stores) that I had seen done on this card. I added some water drops and applied a paper towel for the excess. Then I sprinkled on water colors from Kuretake, which I LOVE! I added a few My Favorite Things Birch Trees and leaves. For the tree's, I used my Prisma Colored Pencil to color around the divots in the tree. And I framed them with a Gina Marie Scallop Stitched Frame

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your wonderful comments, 

Have a great day, 
Holly 









12 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a sweet autumn scene - love those cute critters with their coffee!

New Creations said...

Such a fun and cute scene, love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That looks like a fun coffee party. I love this scene you made.

Billie A said...

Cute card Love the die trees and background colors. The image are just so cute. Love your card.

Fikreta said...

so beautiful card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a cute scene! Great colors and details!

Crafting With Jack said...

This is such a sweet card, lovely x

Dawn S. said...

This is just adorable!

Shelly said...

So adorable!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Absolutely love it! Congrats on your Super Commenter win and thanks so very much for all of the love you've left me during this hop!

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable.