Sunday, November 3, 2019

Wake Up and Drink Coffee





Hi,

Thank you for stopping by my blog during this Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2019! I am super excited I'm able to participate every day. 

For today's cards, I'm using Stamping Bella's Curvey Girl Loves Coffee. The little floor design was made by using My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges 1 Dies. For the floor I used some wood designer paper I purchased from Stampin Up which is no longer offered, but I do see a lot of wood paper and wood dies and embossing folders available out there now. The background paper is from Echo Park's Coffee paper pack

I cannot remember the designer or site I saw this on, but some fabulous person mentioned black striped stickers available to make a fine line of black without having to add more card stock. Unfortunately these stickers were only available from a store from another Country. The shipping costs prevented me from ordering them, but I got to thinking about this and researched some alternative. What I came up with is this art tape I found on Amazon. I did get four roles, which means I am going to be able to share with friends and I will probably never have to buy this again, lol. 

I stamped my Curvy Girl with Black Memento Ink. I colored her using my Copic Markers. For her hair, I used E43, E42, E41, E40, I used Y15 on one of the images. The eye guard R85, R83, R81. The night shirt BG13, BG11, BG10. The flesh tones: E0000, E11, E21, E93. Coffee: E55, E53, E51. Clock: N2, N3. Y17. I also added some glossy accents to the clock face. I added shadow with W3. 

Thank you for stopping by and for your wonderful comments. I hope you are having a great time! 

Holly 

14 comments:

VanessaB said...

beautiful coloring! gotta say... that wall paper is awesome ;) GREAT CARDS!! :)

Lisa said...

So sweet! Love the image and your design!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome card. Off to look at your black tape suggestion. Thanks for sharing!

StampingbugKerry said...

She looks comfortable! Love your coloring and the patterned paper you selected! Thanks for hopping along with us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are wonderful and I love that classy lady and the colors you used for them.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the coffee paper you used on these fun cards!

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun background papers and darling image.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your coloring on the image, papers & arrangement. TY for visiting jjy blog & commenting.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Shelly said...

These are both so sweet!

Lagene said...

Love your coffee loving curvy girls cards!

mamawcindy said...

Great card. Love the image.

Danni said...

Love both of these (as well as all your recent cards)! And can I just say again that I am SO happy to see you back!!

Dawn S. said...

Lovely cards! Great colouring and I love the patterned paper.