Thursday, November 7, 2019

How to Make me Happy



Hi friends and Stampers,

Here is another card for the coffee lovers blog hop.

I am back with another coffee cup shaped card. You can find the tutorial for how to make these shaped cards here. I did not use the velco but rather glued the sides and made this a pull up card. This time I am using the adorable Birdie Brown's Friends at First Sip stamp set available at My Favorite Things.  I love these cute images. I paired it with the super fun Choose Happy stamp set available at Simon Says Stamps. I used an old paper pad from Carte Bella called Autumn to paper piece her shirt and pants. I did have to double stamp her hand and collar to add another layer to those. But it's worth the extra work.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comments.

Holly

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet shape card - love the fun sentiment!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, this is just adorable! I love the coffee cup shaped card, very fun! Your coloring is fantastic, too!

Fikreta said...

its super nice!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a super cute coffee shaped card you made.

Billie A said...

Beautiful coloring and cute card. Fun sentiment.

Shelly said...

Another ADORABLE card!

Doodlebugs said...

Such a sweet card!

Lisa said...

This is adorable too!! Love!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. I love the paper piecing.