Thursday, November 7, 2019

Need Coffee?




Hi Friends and Scrappers,

I hope you are having a great time with the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop for this Fall/Winter 2019. I know I am!

For today's card, I am using The Greeting Farm's,  Need Coffee? I do not see this image on the website, so I am not sure if she is retired or if they are just sold out. Either way, she is totally adorable and reminds me of my Sister. As soon as I colored up the first one, my sister posted a pic with her new hair color, which is more of an Ashe Blond, so I colored up another one, lol. The puppy is from the the adorable Birdie Brown's Friends at First Sip, which is available at My Favorite Things. I do not have a fancy die that makes these card shapes and I couldn't remember how I did this a few years back, but I did see a You.Tube tutorial from Edith, that jarred my memory. Instead of using a velcro opening, I decided to glue both side and make it a pull out card.

I stamped my image in Memento Black Ink, and colored with my Copic Markers. I did not write down the images, but I can say for the hair: E43, E42, E41, E40, Skin: E0000, E11, E21, E93, Pants: C5, C3, C1. Cover up YG7, YG9. Eyes: B34, B91. I colored the cup and popped it up with a dimensional foam.

These were super fun to make and I hope you check out the tutorial and make some of your own.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments.

Holly

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Another fun coffee cup shaped card! Sweet images and great coloring!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute design on your coffee cup shaped card.

New Creations said...

Super cute, I adore your beautiful coloring!

Fikreta said...

very sweet!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Billie A said...

Pretty card. Darling image and coloring.

Shelly said...

This is so cute!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! And love that stand that your card is on!