Monday, November 4, 2019

This Is A Job For Coffee



Hi Friends and Crafters,

OMGosh when I saw this retro coffee cup image from Riley and Company called Mr. Coffee, I knew I had to have him. He triggers an image I remember as a child from one of the restaurant menu's I have seen. I don't where and what, but I do remember loving this image when I was a little. The sentiment is from Lil Inkers Designs Super Coffee. I inked them up with my Memento Black ink and Versafine Clair black ink. The papers I used are from Echo Park Coffee Paper. The Dies I used to cut out the circles are from My Favorite things Stitched Circles and Circle Stax. The flag I just made myself because of the size of the sentiment. I colored my Mr. Coffee with my Copic Markers E43, E42, E41. 

I hope you are having a great time blog hopping and thank you for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comments. 

Holly 

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the bean background and that super cute cup! Fun sentiment too!

Maura said...

Such a fun coffee card - LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for your kind comment on my card at SplitcoastStampers (beesmom)!

New Creations said...

Haha, made me smile, so adorable, love the coffee beans!

*Vicki* said...

Really fun card design and image! Love the background coffee bean paper! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute cup and I love the papers chosen for the card.

Billie A said...

cute fun card. Cute image.

Fikreta said...

its so great card!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love the combo of this retro image and great sentiment! SO much fun!

Vivian Foo said...

Oh adore this retro style coffee. You did a great job with it, love love.

mamawcindy said...

Oh I love your retro card, I may have to check out that cute image.

Shelly said...

Awesome card!

Lisa said...

Such a cutie! Love this card!

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card!

sarascloset said...

I've had a look see at all your coffee cards, and I have to say this one is my favorite, so I wanted to drop in and say how fun it has been to see your coffee creations!