Thursday, March 25, 2021

A Boxer wearing Boxers

 

Rabbit Hole Designs - Caffienated Boxer
Stampin up paper
Stampin up embossing folder

Hi Friends, 

I can so relate to this rough morning this boxer is having, lol. I love this image. Boxer shorts on a Boxer dog is so funny. And the expression on his face just makes me laugh every time. I want to thank the Rabbit Hole Designs again, I won a gift voucher on the last blog hop and I bought this adorable stamp...along with a few other must have items, lol. 

I hope you are having a great time hopping along with the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer blog Hop

Thank you for stopping by,

Holly 




9 comments:

VanessaB said...

Amazing card. Love this so much!!

Gail said...

Nice coloring on this card - I like your layout - I used the same stamp today - have not posted yet and 3 others by The Rabbit hole - they have nice products

Billie A said...

Awesome image and cute scene. Love the papers. I love this cute dog..

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from the Coffee Lovers Hop to see this card up close. It is hysterical. The expression on the boxer's face is wonderful. Great card!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Love this grumpy dog.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Becky said...

This is adorable! Great colors.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A fun card. Great image and colors.

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Holly, fun sentiment

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love this!