Saturday, March 20, 2021

Fresh Brewed Heaven!

 


The Cats Pajamas

Hi Coffee Lovers!

Its day two of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop. I have cards to upload every day this week for the hop and I am so excited. I just love a good latte on a crisp spring day, how about you?

 I saw this card design somewhere on facebook. I had the So Ombre paper from the Sale-A-Bration from Stampin Up and thought I would go ahead a made a card. Sorry for the shaded picture, but my good camera was stolen when my home was broken into and now it's just me and the Iphone camera. I will work on getting some better lighting with my next posts. 

I hope you all have fun hopping along!

Holly 



11 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the coffee cup, so beautiful!

Billie A said...

Great card. Fun for the Coffee lovers hop

DIANA L. said...

very pretty I love it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Claire said...

Love this card

Celeste Goff said...

Love this card and that sentiment is awesome!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the arrangement & framing of this.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Karen McAlpine said...

Freshly brewed heaven indeed. Just love a good cup of coffee. Such a pretty card and love the coloring on the cup.

Cheryl said...

Another great coffee creation!

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Hetty said...

Simply beautiful! Love that cup!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the colors on this coffee themed card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great coloring of the cup. Great coffee design.