Friday, March 26, 2021

Warm Solutions

 


Clearly Besotted - Warm Solutions
Stampin up paper
Honeybee coffee word die




Hi Friends,

It is such a bittersweet day. Yes, it is Friday (Yeah!) but it's also the last day of the Coffee Lover Spring/Summer Blog hop. And I always have so much fun during these hops and I stay so busy trying to keep up with the facebook page and the commenting that when it's over, there is a bit of a letdown in the way of "what do I do now?" lol. Not that I don't have plenty of housework to do, but you know, it's just fun. But all good things must come to an end. So here is my card for today. I did see this card design on facebook, but I'm not sure who came up with it. I changed the paper and the images.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope you have fun hopping along. 

Holly 






4 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and great choice of images and pattern papers.

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! Beautiful design and papers

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love this!