Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Thankful Kitty

 

Stampendous - Thankful Kitty


Hi Friends,

I hope you are having fun hopping along the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop. 

Today I have made a thankful Kitty card and I am so thankful to Stampendous, I was a lucky winner of the last blog hop and I recieved the cutest images in this set. I just love the cute expression on this kitties face! I'm using stampin up ombre paper and just jade cardstock. I did see this card design somewhere on facebook, but forgot who to give credit to. I did change things up a bit though. 

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday and have fun hopping!

Holly 

I would like to add that my thoughts and prayers are with Boulder, Co and Officer Eric Talley's friends, family, and coworkers. So tragic. 





10 comments:

Hetty said...

Loving your sweet kitty! What a great card.

DIANA L. said...

I love your colored wood background and adorable kitten
Thank you for the inspiration.
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! This is another adorable card Holly

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Billie A said...

Cute cat. Great colors and perfect for the coffee hop

VanessaB said...

Aw. Cute!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute kitty (like the expression on cat's face) coffee card. Say that a couple times for a tongue twister.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that jade paper!

Celeste Goff said...

Your adorable little kitty is fabulous and I love the blue tones and all of the great texture!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That kitty is so cute. Wonderful card design.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!