Monday, March 22, 2021

Be Bold

 


Neat and Tangled - Big Bold Brew
Stampin up Paper

Hi Friends,

I needed to get my little coffee guy inky for the Coffee Lovers Spring/Summer Blog Hop happening now!  I'm so sad Neat and Tangled had to close down their buisness but it's understandable after last year. These are still some crazy times, but I am praying that we see a glimmer of hope this summer towards getting back to normal. And that all those folks who took a financial hit are able to bounce back. 

It's Monday and I feel like a need a cup of coffee this big just to be able to survive the day! 

I hope everyone is have a great time hopping around.

Holly 



11 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute card! I'm happy you were able to ink up this little guy.

I too am sad about the financial impact to COVID to so many small businesses.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Diane said...

What an adorable card design Holly.

Hugs diane

Maria said...

Oh, so cute!! Wonderful design and cute image!!

Billie A said...

Cute image and card.

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun card! I love that sweet image and the way you colored it and the layout and patterned paper are perfect!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful framing for Coffee guy.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Hetty said...

Wonderful card and I love that design paper :-)
The boy with the big cup is awesome.

Bunny said...

Super cute card. I love the papers and the big cup he's holding. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cutie with his big cup. Great coloring and mix of papers too.

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet card, I love the bold sentiment!