Friday, March 19, 2021

Bernie's Blood Type

 


Hello Everyone!!!

Welcome to another Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

So Suzy Stamps/Funny Bones - Riley and Co

You know Bernie loves his coffee just as much as he loves keeping warm with those gloves right? lol. I love this cute image!!! I probably should have added some glasses to him as well.  I colored him with Copic Markers and added some papers from my stash. Is this Echo Park? I think so. I also added some Nuvo drops to the top. I am trying to get used to using this. If I didn't smoosh it, I think I made it work, lol. 

Enjoy the hop, I will be back after work today to see everyone's fabulous creations and I will be posting again tomorrow. 

Be safe and take care, 

Holly 





10 comments:

New Creations said...

So cute, love to see he is keeping safe and running on coffee! So fun!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh.. how cute and funny.. Bernie.. I love this card. So sweet. Great coffee hop.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute image & sentiment.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Celeste Goff said...

My blood type is coffee too! LOL. Love this card!

DebbieM said...

Ha ha! This is so cute and fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute moose image and I love the way he is colored. Wonderful card design.

Cheryl said...

LOL! So cute!


I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Hetty said...

I totally agree, I seem to have the same boodtype.
Wonderful warm card.

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful card.
Hi from Coffee Lovers blog hop.

Lisa said...

haha! I love it! I got this one too but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!