Sunday, September 6, 2020

Class Act

MFT - Class Act
MFT - Fishtail tag - retired
Paper - Echo Park Teacher's Pet 
Copic Markers

Hi Friends,

Danni has a challenge on Facebook called "There's a Stamp for That" group, this time it's square cards or back to school. I have done three sets of square notecards, so I thought I would give this weeks My Favorite Things sketch a try and enter both challenges. 

I LOVE all things Birdie Brown, she is such a great artist and her whimsical little images just make me so happy. This image is so adorable. Love the little nose! 

How is everyone doing in back to school? We are distance learning and the boys are doing well. I think they miss being social with their friends a lot but as far as the learning, this is working well. Each class is two hours in length and they do three classes per day. So each class is every other day. I know I am relieved they are distance learning. I think if they do back to brick and mortor before there is a vaccine, we will opt for homeschooling. But everyone has their own opinions and what works for them. 

I hope you are all having a great Sunday! 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous back to school image. My 2 go back this week. I have just finished shortening trousers
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner