Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Spooky and Creepy and Boo

Word Stamps: Spooktacular Bash - Retired Stampin Up
Bat wing dies - Sizzix Thinlits - Bat Crazy
Cloud Stencil - MFTmini cloud edges
Ink - Clouds: Elegant Eggplant and Smoky Slate - Stampin Up
Ink - Circles: Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss 
Punches: Stampin up 1 1/4, half inches and 1/4 inch
Random Bling

Hi Friends, 

I saw Mary Brown's version of this card and knew I had to make one for Danni's Facebook Challenge this week, use at least three circles. I inked up some glitter paper and punched out the circles. Then I die cut some dies and cut them in half and adhered the wings. I kinda wish I had some eye lashes to add to them, lol. They eyes were made with a half inch circle punch and a quarter inch circle punch. I inked up the background using a stencil with both gray and purple inks. Then I glued it all down. So fun. 

Okay, off to bed for me, lol. 

Be well and stay safe, 

Holly 

 

No comments: