Saturday, September 5, 2020

Shake Up Some Coffee


Top Dog Dies - Mini Coffee Die Set
Paper - Retired S.U. Mocha Morning
MFT - Distressed Background Blocks - retired

Hi Friends, 

I know, I need to stop making note cards, lol. I was passing by my paper when I spotted this very retired paper I picked up from Stampin Up a longgggg time ago. At the time, we made mini coffee's too! This is not what I had in my minds eye, but since I was comitted to this project, I went with it. I have to say I think this is the first time I've used this old retired MFT set, but I really do love the distressed blocks, I think I may need to use these again soon.  And I do love this mini Coffee Die Set. I am sure I will be using these again soon! 

Have a great day and I hope you get some coffee in the morning!

Holly 



2 comments:

Claire said...

They look fabulous. A great design
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Hetty said...

This is so beautiful, Holly!