Monday, September 28, 2020

Some Days Require Cookies

 



MFT Stamps - Cookie Crumbs - retired
MFT Dies - You're the milk to my cookies - retired
Circle Die - Uniquily 

Same as above 


Hi Friends,

I remember when these first came out and I squeeled with delight, had to have them, but wait - I have to have it all. So it goes without saying that life passed by and all of the sudden, these were not only retired, but they were gone. Ugh. I finally tracked a set of stamps and dies down and was able to buy them used. New/Gently used, I'm good! So I went back to the cards that inspired me. Jodi Collins had one similar to the top. I did change a few things as recommended with a case. But the bottom one is from Torico and it was so cute as is, that I did very little changes. But I love my Cookie cards! I think I will be making some more. And I can totally see using these on a scrap page that I will probably never get done, lol. 

I hope you are all having a great Monday! I'm going to submit these to Danni's Facebook challenge - There's a stamp for that. This time it's use at least three circles. 

Thank you for checking in and I hope you stay well and safe!

Holly 





2 comments:

Claire said...

Love them both. A very comforting card
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Laura said...

These cards are so fun!! Did you use a stencil for those white stitches? They look so good!