Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Life is Messy

 

Stamps - Cat-astrophie - MFT
Dies: MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags
Dies: MFT Blueprints 13
Dies: MFT Stitched Circle Stax
Copic Markers
Ink: Memento Cantaloupe and Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka and Perfectly Plaid 

Hi Friends, 

I came home tonight and got started on a cat card for Danni's challenge on Facebook. This is the first time I have inked these cute little kittens up. I plan on making more. I saw Christy's card designs and decided to try it out with some of the paper I had on hand. 

Well, I have just enough time left to clean up my mess so my husband can work in this space tomorrow, lol. That's one way to keep it cleared up, lol. 

I hope you are all well and safe, 

Holly 


3 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely cardm the kitty is just too cute
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Kathyk said...

Delightful make and beautifully coloured

Kathyk

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. Love the sponging around the image.