Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ginger Bread Friends

Stamps - Cookie-Cutter Christmas - Stampin Up
Cookie-Cutter Punch - Stampin Up
Ink - Versa Magic - Gingerbread
Dies - Spellbinders - Labels 9, Decorative Photo Corners, Nested Hearts
Paper - My Favorite Things - Gingham Galore
Jewels - Pink Fresh Studio - Crystal Mix 


Hi Friends,

This is the first time I have used this retired set from Stampin Up, lol. But you know, I have a lot of sets that are retired that I have never used. Best to pick them up and play later when you can, right? I'm glad I did. These little guys are adorable. They are bit hard to ink up and get a good image. That's when I rummaged around to find my Versa Magic and it did not disappoint. Plus I was so thrilled that I had purchased one in Gingerbread. I also bought these photo corners ages ago and when I saw Danni's challenge this week, decorative corners, I totally thought about these. They cut and emboss but I could not see the embossing that well. So I could either ink them up or cover the centers with hearts. So I pulled out my Copic markers and attempted to ink up the embossed areas....epic fail. Hearts it is! 

I hope everyone is having a great week. Stay well and be safe!

Holly 

 

1 comment:

Claire said...

Adorable. Love the gingham checked background
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner