Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Hey Gnomie!

Stamps - Hello Bluebird - Next Door Gnomes
Dies - Spellbinders Big Scalloped Square
Copic Markers

Hi Friends,

I just have not met a Gnome that I just didn't LOVE! And I do love these cute little Gnomes. I saw Anja Byqyti's slimline card and it gave me an idea for these little 3X3 notecards. This is the first time I've used these dies and I've had them for years! But I did just get these stamps, so see there is hope, lol. I actually have a few new Gnome sets, so you'll be seeing more Gnome cards. 

I colored these up with my copic markers. I was a little exasperated that I had to refill a few of my markers and lately, I feel like I have to refill them all the time. But I was looking through my blog for a particular card I made a while back and I actually started to realize that I've had them for at least 9 years, probably more like 11! And I have used these markers like crazy. So I really have gotten my money's worth, lol. I have about 20 refills for my most common used. I definetly need to get a lot more refills. I think the investment is a good one. I really enjoy coloring with them. 

I made these for Danni's Facebook challenge - There's a stamp for that! This time it's all about square cards and back to school. I hope you can join us. 

Stay well and Safe!

Holly