Saturday, September 19, 2020

Nothing's Better Than.....

 

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than - Stampin Up
Dies: Love you more than
Dies: My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangles
Ranger Acrylic 
Paper: Stampin Up - In color stack

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than - Stampin Up
Dies: love you more than - Stampin Up
Dies: Spellbinders circle and scallop dies
Paper: Dots and Stripes - Echo Park

Hi Friends,

I wanted to make a couple coffee cards for Danni's current facebook challenge - there's a stamp for that, coffee theme. So I pulled out my Nothing's Better Than stamps and dies. 

Somewhere on Facebook there is a coffee card with this design, lol. Sorry I did not get the name before I closed that tab. I used the Nothings Better Than stamp set and dies, as well as the MFT scallop stitches rectangle dies. I was rummaging through my stash when I came across the Ranger acrylic liquid that I purchased a while back. So I decided to try it for the three dots. Love it!

I saw Angela Anzalaco's cute cards on Instagram and her tutorial video, so I decided to go ahead and use what I had on hand to copy this cute design - (the yellow card).  I will definetly be pulling this out over and over again. Love this set. 

Thank you for popping in to see me. 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 

1 comment:

Claire said...

Gorgeous I do love anything coffee related
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner