Friday, May 29, 2020

A Cup of Cheer





Hi Friends and Stampers,

Sadly, this is the last day of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I am happy to have had a card for each day (and then some!). I usually like to get them made up ahead of time so I can just sit back and hop along, but this was fun too, making them and then going back to see what everyone else has made. So fun!

Today I am using two retired products. Simon Says Cup and Succulents and the paper is from Lil Inkers that has closed the shop last Winter.  When I saw this paper, I knew I was going to hoard it away, so I went ahead and bought a couple packs. So glad I did. It's hard to cut the paper when you know you only have one, lol, and you can't get it again. 

I'm not sure succulents grow like the second card, but I want the tops of mine to be purple anyway. love the adorable images. And you know I have had them for a while now, so I'm glad to finally get them inky.

Again, I want to thank Amy and the Coffee Lover's Blog crew for all their hard work and for making this possible for all of us. It could not have come at a better time for me. This brought a lot of joy to my life at this time. I do have other joys but card making had taken a back shelf to cleaning, disinfecting, running around town looking for supplies, and the whole Covid-19 way of life right now. I'm also a RN who is an essential worker. I did get sick this past month and even though the test was negative, I can't remember being this sick ever. I had all the symptoms and most of the co-morbidity's.  My husband is sick as well. Both of us are not fully recovered and it's been a month. But we are on the mend and we are grateful to be here. 

Thank you to all the sponsors! We so appreciate your generosity and will not forget you when we are shopping!

Stay well and healthy,

Holly 



12 comments:

Claire said...

Love the purple with the green

Dawn S. said...

Both of these cards are so sweet! Love your colouring and the patterned paper.

New Creations said...

Both are super cute! I really enjoyed your work!

Lagene said...

Awesome creations, I especially love the A Cup of Cheer card!

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely designs, Holley! I like the second one most, but they're both really pretty.

Billie A said...

Great paper and awesome image and colors.

Claire said...

It looks like the dp you used was almost made for those stamps...your cards so so pretty. Glad to hear you are on the mend now...it must have been very stressful getting symptoms especially as you're on the frontline

HilaryJane said...

2 really great cards, I love succulents so I am always drawn to cards that depict them. Glad to hear you are on the mend and the coffee lovers blog hop has helped you xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great papers, great colors and great cards.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome cards! I'm jealous that you were able to make so many. I'll have to stamp some up and save them for next time too. Good idea!

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous cards Holly and fabulous coloring... So sorry to hear you and your hubby were sick but happy to hear you are starting to feel better. Be safe and thank you

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! Nice color combo.

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/