Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Essentials



Hi Friends, 

One more card to post the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop tonight. I LOVE this freebie digi image from one of our sponsors, The Cats Pajamas.  

I really feel like this image has caught the essence of what we all have been going through while sheltering in place and keeping social distancing. How many of you had to scramble to find toilet paper? I can't believe the shortage that was felt across the country. I have to say that we "usually" have an ample supply. It's one of the things my husband does not like to run short of, so he buys it in bulk. But we were running low when this all hit. So we went from store to store and some of my Facebook friends posted where they found some and then we'd run over to that store. We are so fortunate to be members of Sam's Club who has had Frontline Workers hours on Sunday mornings. I was able to find toilet paper and paper towels every time. A week ago, they even had some Lysol and disinfectant wipes.  I did find some of the good stuff at Von's last Sunday, but it was $10.00! Yikes! 

These past couple months have felt more like a treasure hunt than shopping. My friend made me a mask, my mom made us a few masks, we were able to find some hand sanitizer at Target. Just the essentials seemed hard to find. Thankfully pizza was still delivered. And of course you know I stocked up on Coffee! lol.  

I hope you are not struggling to find the things you need and I hope you find them at affordable prices. 

Stay well and healthy, 

Holly 



9 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Beautiful card

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute!

Vivian Foo said...

Love the way you created this card and those Hearts are added depth to it too.

New Creations said...

I love this, super cute!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like how you colored the digi image & elements. TP was scarce when stay at home began here in N TX. We eventually found some at grocery store. Shelves would empty from hoarding but are restocked now. Items thsst seem to be still scarce are pasta, tea & yeast. Now meat especially ground beef is scarce.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Billie A said...

Cute card and fun scene. Darling card.

Dawn S. said...

So cute! I love the design of your card.

Dandi93 said...

Fun card, love the sentiment....

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute and a wonderful image for the coffee hop. Great coloring.