Friday, May 22, 2020

Coffee Girl



Image may contain: text
Hi Friends!

It's that time again, time for the the Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  I feel less prepared this go around because I only have a couple cards made, but I hope to get some made each day so I can upload all week. If not, I'm happy to have these made in time. 

Today I am sharing a couple cards I made with the adorable Coffee Girl Digi from Hambo Stamps. I love seeing the card keep reappearing on facebook with her image. 




Here is the one on Facebook. I wished she had a watermark so I give credit to the artist. 



Image may contain: text

I think I have that same paper as well, but I wanted mine to be a little different.....although it's not by much.  As soon as I saw this card, I knew I had to have this image and make one too. Here is the link just in case you need one too! 

Speaking of links, if you want to see everyone's fabulous creations or upload one of your own, please join us at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

Thank you for checking in today and for your kind comments. 

Holly 





18 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute card. I really like the original as well as yours. Darling image.

Kelly Booth said...

ADORABLE!!

Laura said...

Great cards!! She is so cute!

Lady Joyful said...

Cute card! That digi is so sweet.

~amy~ said...

YAY! Love all your cards Holly! so FUN!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun image - such a pretty card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

totally adorable!

Billie A said...

Oh she is just darling. I love this cute image. Great card.

New Creations said...

So adorable!

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous card inspiration, so cute!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute! I love all the layers too.

Anonymous said...

Love this

Hetty said...

This image is so wonderful, never mind the color.
Wonderful cards, Holly.

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love that you have so many layers to your cards! Great job on this!

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card! The sentiment is so true!

Lisa said...

Adorable and love your inspiration too!

Vivian Foo said...

Love the layers you did on the card.

Helen Gullett said...

Your card is so adorable, Holly,