Monday, May 25, 2020

I Love, I Need...Coffee



Hi Friends,

I made an additional card for today's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. This time I am using DeNami Designs Stamp Set called Cafe. I was lucky to win this last time for being a super commenter  and I had to think about how I was going to use these cute little images. This cute paper is from Your Next Stamp, it's called Crazy for Coffee, they are one of our sponsors this time around. I used the little doily circle dies from My Favorite Things which are now retired. This might be the second time I've used them, they are so small, but with little images, they are perfect. 

I hope everyone is having a great day and that you are all well and healthy. 

Holly 


8 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute!

New Creations said...

So cute!

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute. I just love the little doilies with the cute coffee cups on them. Just my color, too, I like pink.

Billie A said...

Great images and card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and I love the beautiful design.

Dawn S. said...

This is adorable!

* Shell B.* said...

Wonderful Caffeinated Creation!

Lisa said...

Adorable and such a fun and pretty design!