Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Coffee Chicks



Hi Friends and Coffee Lovers,


I hope everyone is enjoying this time of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I was lucky to win this adorable image last Fall. This is Cafe Chickies from Denami Design. The words are from Honey Bee's Perfect Blend stamp set. Love these adorable little images!

While searching for one stamp in particular, I came across several others that have not gotten inky, so now I have quite a few on my desk ready to go, I just need to find more time to make some cards. I am hoping to have one at least for every day of the hop. Then there are the cute digi's that were offered for a discount or free, I would love to get those made into cards as well.  All in good time!

I really appreciate Amy hosting and inviting everyone to play in this hop. It is no small feat to get it all organized and coordinate with all the sponsors. Thank you Amy!

I'm also very grateful to the sponsors. This has been a tough year economically among the pandemic and I know everyone is feeling it in some capacity. So to continue to sponsor during a hardship really makes me grateful and they will have my business for sure!

I hope everyone stays well and healthy,

Holly

7 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

TY for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Like the cute chicks and multi-sentiments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

New Creations said...

Simply so cute!

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Love the papers and layout. The image is darling.

Dawn S. said...

This is so cute! I love the little chicks in the bistro set!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable card and sweet image Holly

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card and I love the layout.