Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thanks A Latte



Hi Friends and Stampers,

Like life in quarantine, I have forgotten what day of the blog hop it is, lol.  I hope you are all having as much as I am on this Coffee Lovers Blog Hop adventure. The pandemic had seriously messed with my mojo and I feel it coming back now. So this blog hop has seriously made me a happier person. 

Today's card features a Lil Inker's Designs Coffee Stamp Set. Sadly, she closed her shop during the winter. Before she did, she had this great sale with free dies to match the stamps. So I was able to pick up a couple sets and I will continue to use and enjoy them and hope she is doing well on her new ventures. I cannot wait to try this out with other colors. 


Have a great time hopping and I even though I am a bit behind on blog hopping and commenting, I will get to each one. 

Thank you for stopping by and stay well and healthy,

Holly 


14 comments:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a fantastic design! I seriously adore the chic black and white background paper, as well as the inclusion of seam binding (it's a perpetual favourite product of mine to work with).

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Marlena M. said...

Super classy! Gorgeous bow too~

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE it...sweet card!

New Creations said...

Wonderful design always!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the background paper

DIANA L. said...

Love this!!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous card Holly!! Love the added seam binding!!

Lady Joyful said...

Really lovely card!

Billie A said...

Pretty card.

Maria said...

Beautiful coffee cup image!! And, love the background!! Great card!!

Dawn S. said...

I love the chalkboard look of this card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a great coffee card design.

Arlene said...

Great background for your wonderful coffee card. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas "Make it a Beverage" challenge for May.

Dandi93 said...

Great card Holly... I didn't realized Lil' Inkers closed shop... SO sad... I have lot of their products...