Sunday, May 24, 2020

Life Happens, Coffee Helps




Hi Stampy Friends,

Welcome to day 3 of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  I hope you are all having a great time making new creations and hopping around to see what everyone else has made. 

I don't know why I seem to always make at least two cards every time I sit down to make one. Maybe because I  have to cut it out anyway and I already have everything out to make it. I do belong to a card club and I make 10 of the same when I make those, so it must be a habit to make multiples or duplicates. It does come in handy to have some extra cards though. 

Today I am using Honey Bee Stamps called Blah Blah Bunny. I love this cute little bunny who is so over it. After dealing with Covid-19 for a couple months, I can totally relate.  I am also using Honey Bee Stamps Blah, Blah, Blah for the sentiments. The die for the sentiment is a retired die from My Favorite Things, they were dies that looked like tears, but I do not have the original packaging anymore, so the name escapes me. The paper is from my stash, a 6X6 Paper Pad from Fancy Pants Design called Country Boutique. I colored the Bunny and Coffee Mug with my Copic Markers. I paper pieced the rug and fussy cut it out. I added some Brads for design. I still love using brads! They are getting harder to find now, but a few years ago they were all the rage. 

Stay well and healthy my friends,

Holly 





13 comments:

Lady Joyful said...

These are so fun!

Billie A said...

So cute. Fun image.

Kelly Booth said...

Too Much fun!!

mamawcindy said...

Super cute card, I think we can all relate with this virus. So over it! Love that image. Hope you have a nice week.
cindys-greencricut

New Creations said...

So cute!

Hetty said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun card design.

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and yes, more coffee for me, too. I feel like the Blah Blah Bunny. :)

* Shell B.* said...

Super adorable caffeinated creation!!

Dawn S. said...

Cute cards. I sometimes wish I had made two of my cards!

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Another cute card!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So sweet!

Lisa said...

Adorable!! Love that set and love what you've done with it. You know I've had that one for a couple years at least now and still haven't inked it up! Thanks for the inspiration!