Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Ah, That First Smell of Coffee



Hi Friends, 

This is my second post today for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I was rummaging through my stash and found this little goodie that I picked up on the last blog hop. This is made by Erin Lee Creative and it's called "Coffee Girl Stamp Set".  Every blog hop I have a little talk with myself about how much I am not going to spend. Unfortunately I like shopping for stamps, paper, and supplies just as much as I do creating. They are really like two separate hobbies now, lol.  I have reached my budget limit already in case anyone was wondering. Let's hope I make it all the way through unscathed, lol. These are some uncertain times, but I try to help out all I can by continuing to purchase from my favorite designers and stores. The little gems on this card are from Pink Fresh Essentials called Crystal Mix. So pretty! And the paper is Flower Market from Carta Bella, so cute!

Okay, I'm off to do more commenting. I hope you all are having fun. 

Stay well and healthy,

Holly 






9 comments:

Jean said...

Such a darling card! And so true!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Billie A said...

Cute image and card.

Lady Joyful said...

Such a cute image!

New Creations said...

Cute image, love it!

Dawn S. said...

What a sweet image! Love the patterned paper.

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Holly

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful papers to go with that cute girl image.

Vivian Foo said...

Very sweet card.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!