Monday, May 25, 2020

Missing You


Hi Friends,

I picked up this cute free Digi from Stamp Anniethings. It was so nice of them to offer it for free. I made nearly 20 cards and mailed them out with this image. Love these cute little stamps and many others in her shop. 

I am so filled with gratitude towards our stamping community. So many designers and stores offering free images to help others out in this pandemic. I know they too are struggling to make ends meet. I really hope those that can will stimulate their companies by making purchases from them. I know I am trying to do my part while on a strict budget. I know so many folks are now out of a job and going through some hard times as well. I pray things turn around quickly and safely for all of us. 

Stay well and healthy, 

Holly 

3 comments:

Claire said...

So apt in the current climate. I have numerous people I could send this too. I love the sentiment

Dawn S. said...

So appropriate!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card and it's perfect for the current season we are in!