Monday, May 25, 2020

Graduating From Middle School


Hi Friends,

I made this card for my Grandson Reed. Poor dear is graduating from middle school and is to go into High School this fall. Now whether that's High School from home or actually going in the Fall remains to be seen. We are going to have a little bit of party for him since he is missing out on a graduation ceremony. He's also getting an XBox gift card, so that will make his day.

This was a free digi image from Nola Pierce Chandler. So sweet of her to give away her images during this pandemic. I feel that the stamping community has really rallied around each other to be supportive. I appreciate her kindness so much.

I hope you all have a great day! Stay well and healthy,

Holly

1 comment:

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card for a graduation during this pandemic!