Friday, November 13, 2020

A Case of a Case

 

MFT Coffee Dies and words




Hi Friends, 

OMGosh it's so hard to believe that we are on our last day of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 
I don't know that there was as much participation this time, but that didn't stop us from reaching over 1,000 cards/projects uploaded. I think this Pandemic and Election season has everyone otherwise occupied. I am so thankful for the break from the news on both subjects. It's good to stay informed but my gosh there is a limit to how much one can read and process. As a nurse, I am seeing the Pandemic wreak havic first hand. It's horrible. I pray we are closer and closer to a vaccine, for all of us. 

Anywhoo, When I saw Beth's card over at the Paper Gnomes, I was in love. I knew I had to make one of my own. My marital advice is to take one sip at a time. This was quick and easy to make. I think I might make a few of them. 

I hope you are having fun hopping around. 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 




6 comments:

Billie A said...

So creative. Love this idea.

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This card IS AMAZING!!!!!!

CarlavdM said...

This is a gorgeous card and just lovely for a wedding.
Like the little pearl on 'her' cp.

Dawn S. said...

This is adorable! Love it.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!

Cindy Groh said...

Adorable.