Sunday, November 22, 2020

Grinchmas Blend

 

The Sassy Club - Grinchmas
Gina Marie Designs - Grinch
DoodleBug Paper -Sugarplums
Martha Stewart Punch - Cocoa



Hi Friends,

I hope your Sunday is going well. We did our weekly Sam's Club run and absolutely no toilet paper in site. Not the real stuff, not the cheap stuff, nada. And no paper towels this week either. So it has begun again, lol. Not to worry, I have a couple packs stashed away anticipating this. Last March, we had let our toilet paper run down to needing to buy another pack and then bam, it was gone. I was not about to let that happen again, lol. I'm not sure why toilet paper is the item to hoard, but it could be worse, huh. 

I saw this adorable Grinchmas blend on the Coffee Lover's Blog hop and I knew I had to make one too. So I decided this Build Your Stash Holiday Cards sketch was the perfect opportunity to pull out both these stamp sets and use them together. I needed something for the bottom any shape and I kept looking and looking for something and then the lightbulb came on, my old Martha Stewart Punch! Yeah. 

I hope everyone is ready for their Thanksgiving coming up this week. We have just our household this year. As much as I would love for everyone to get together, it's too dangerous. So we will celebrate and be thankful that we are all well and next year we will plan to have a large gathering. I am so thankful for everyone and all that we have. 

Be well and stay safe! 

Holly 


2 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute Christmas card. Great coloring and paper.

Cindy Groh said...

Very cute card.