Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Coffee Break

 

Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice paper and matchy stamps
Labels 17 dies - Spellbinders
S.U. Label punches - Retired


Hi Friends,

Welcome to the Tuesday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop post. I hope you are having a great time hopping around. I just love these blog hops. It's so great to have so many like-minded coffee lovers all creating together. 

I love these new Doodlebug papers and stamps. So super cute! The images will work for any time of the year. I still use my Spellbinders dies, I just love them. I remember when they were the only ones making these shapes and designs. The only problem is the larger two of this set just disappeared. I keep thinking I will run into them somewhere but so far during my organizing, I have not seen them :(  The good news is they are not retired and if after going through absolutely everything I do not find them, I can order them again. 

Do you have missing items? I try to keep all my things together and organized as much as I can, but lately I have noticed those two dies and a really great stamp in a set that is missing.  Maybe they are all hanging out together somewhere though, I can't imagine that they could walk away too far. lol. 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly



8 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Cute card Holly.... Yes please ! I'm ready for my break

Sherry Hickey said...

Very nice card!! Great design. I'm looking for a clear stamp right now that I love; I hope our naughty missing items turn up!!

Billie A said...

fun happy card. Great images and colors.

Vivian Foo said...

So adorable cute and happy design.

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! Super yummy trio of drinks!!!!
Thank you for your inspiration!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Crafting With Jack said...

Fun design and lovely colours.

Dawn S. said...

Just adorable! The little faces are so cute!

Lisa said...

I love this... so adorable!