Friday, November 13, 2020

Coffee Makes Everything Better

 

Stampin Up products
Nothing's Better Than
Trim
Emossing Folder
Cinnamon Cider colored paper


Hi Friends,

Just a few more hours left to get our creations posted to the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 
I've had so much fun making cards for this hop and also hopping around to see everyone's fabulous creations. I've picked up a couple things along the way as well, lol, which is also a totally separate hobby, lol. 

This is my Stampin Up Demo's design, not mine, but I did make it, lol. And I love it. So I had to buy the stuff to make more of course. 

Be well and stay Safe!

Holly

5 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Dawn S. said...

Great design! Love all the texture.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Coffee sure dies. Love the design. All that texture
Claire

Andrea W said...

The mix of brown tones is wonderful and I really like the layout.☕

Lisa said...

Great design!