Saturday, November 7, 2020

Coffee Love

 

Sugar Pea - Caffeine Addict
HoneyBee Honeycuts Buzzword Coffee
Embossing Folder
Honeybee - Fresh Brewed paper pad



Hi Friends,

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, another day of fun! 

I had to use the strip of that yummy paper and my new buzzword Coffee die from Honeybees. I just love their entire coffee release. I used more stamps from the Sugarpeas Caffiene addict and I finally used that embossing folder that I just had to have! I love it! 

When I was looking for some dies, I found I had a few Coffee word dies, but they are all in different sizes and shapes, so I am happy I bought them. How many Coffee word dies do you have?

I promise I will be using some different paper this next week, lol. I just love this paper. It's so perfect. 

I cannot wait to see what everyone made this evening, so I am off to hop! 

Be well and stay safe!

Holly 









7 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card.

Vivian Foo said...

Very pretty make.

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the coffee colours of your great card.

Helen Gullett said...

This is so sweet

Dawn S. said...

Great embossing folder, and patterned paper, and, well, everything!

Lisa said...

Love this! Beautiful!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!