Friday, November 6, 2020

Cuppa Joe

 

Gina K - My Cuppa Joe (retired)
Honeybee Paper - Fresh Brewed


Hi Friends, 

It's time for the Fall and Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Whoo Hooo! I love creating for these events and I love to see what everyone else has created. 

I have been slowllly but surely reorganizing some of my stamps. My daughter suggested I put all my Coffee stamps together, instead of by company or just in a stash. I have Art Bin organizers that I take the innerds out of and that is how I keep all my stamps. I may or may not have more than a few, lol. But one large bin is dedicated to my Coffee stamps and I really love seeing them all in one place. Which brings me to this stamp set. This is only the second time I have used this set and really I think it was years and years ago. It was like finding an old friend because I remember how much I really wanted this set and how excited I was when I finally bit the bullet and purchased it. 

The other thing I have done is started to organize my 6X6 pads into themes. It has made things so much easier. I was so happy to add this Honey Bee Fresh Brewed to my collection....and then I got a little nervous because I am really liking this paper a lot, lol. So I bought a backup pad. lol. I know, they will make more but it makes me feel better and I tend to use them more if I have a back up. So silly. 

I watched an older Jennifer McGuire video over the summer and picked up a few tips. I made 100 card bases and 100 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 fronts. Just having these premade and handy has really juiced up my creativity because things just got a whole lot easier with one step done. Have the fronts all cut up to just grab and use for stamping or a card front has cut down on the time. When I only have a small window of time to craft, this really has helped me out a lot. 

I hope everyone has fun hopping around! 

Be well and stay safe! 

Holly 





7 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

What a great card - I like the way you used circles. I did a major re-organization of my stamps this Spring. For (like 100 years) I had all of my stamps stored my manufacturer and changed it to theme. So my coffee/cup stamps are now all together - like you! - but I wasn't sure how I would like this system. Change is hard! But you know what? I LOVE it. I just go to my theme and all the stamps I have are there and now I wish I'd done it years ago. ;-)

Billie A said...

Pretty card. I like the colors and fun images.

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card Holly!!

Lisa said...

Love this! So rich and beautiful!

Crafting With Jack said...

Really loving these papers, I must check back to see whose they are.

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous coffee card!

Dawn S. said...

Great design!