Saturday, November 7, 2020

Caffeine Addict

 

Sugar Pea - Caffeine Addict
Honey Bee - Fresh Brewed Paper




Hi Friends

It's day 2 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so excited I have a card for every day, almost two cards for every day, we'll have to see if I can make it two a day. I do have some more ideas in mind and I have stamps and dies that I haven't used yet! Do you do that? I actually consider it two hobbies, one making the crafts and two collecting the supplies, lol. 

This is the first time I have used this Sugar Pea coffee addict set and I just love it. I hope you don't get tired of seeing this paper because once I broke it open and started using it, I just kept going. I have already explained my panick of actually running out and purchased another, lol. 

Have a great day hopping! I am so inspired by everyones fabulous creations. 

Be well and stay safe! 

Holly 

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great card. I like those angled panels

Maria said...

Beautiful coffee card! Love the caffeine addict sentiment, lol!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome card! Love the beans in the background!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

Loving this card! The background is so awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Vivian Foo said...

Great layering.

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the colours and the papers. Do agree with you, sometimes I worry I like buying too much!

Helen Gullett said...

Fun card!

Dawn S. said...

Great design. Pretty paper, too!

Lisa said...

Love this! Great design!