Saturday, November 14, 2020

Season's Greetings

 

Echo Park Jolly Christmas


Hi Friends,

I still have time to get this sketch design into Crystal's Facebook Sketch Challenge #3. I started to do this and then ended up with a coffee card, but today I made it a Christmas Card. I don't tend to use little images, but OMGosh I do love these cute little images. I think I recieved these stamps in the bimonthly club I am a member of through Echo Park. Sometimes they throw in some stamps and sometimes they throw in a 6X6 or Epherma, but they always have the 12X12 paper and I thought this would help motivate me to do some scrap pages throughout the year, lol. I haven't so far, but you never know when I'll get in the mood and just push out tons of pages, lol. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I had so much fun during the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop that it's kind of a let down today not to have at least a hundred entrees to comment on. Thankfully Amy has those hops twice a year. And Thankfully there are other things to do, such as this fabulous sketch challenge. So thank you Crystal. 

Be well and stay safe,

Holly 



3 comments:

Dandi93 said...

Love this Holly, awesome job with the sketch

Andrea W said...

Such a fun and festive Christmas card.

Whereisyourhappyplace said...

This is the CUTEST!!! 😍
❤️Doreen
@whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com